10. By selling now you have an opportunity to buy during the spring, when many houses are on the market!
9. You can sell now, but specify a delayed closing or extended occupancy until early next year if you so desire!
8. You may still restrict showings during your personal family events!
7. January is traditionally the month for transfers. Transferees can’t wait until spring to buy. You must be on the market to capture that market!
6. Many people want to buy before the end of the year for tax reasons!
5. Buyers have more time to look for a home during the holidays!
4. Buyers are more emotional during the holidays!
3. Houses “show better” when decorated for the holidays!
2. Serious buyers have fewer houses to choose from during the holidays, so you have less competition!
1. People who look for a home during the holidays are more serious buyers!